Sunday, January 8, 2012

First timer...


What a great night...who thought I would like swing dancing...But I love it!!!.. not the easiest to dance but I'm sure with alot of practice I'll get there...it's definately a workout...but the whole feel and vibe of the dance totally pumped me up and gave me this rush of energy and excitment like as if I was alittle kid again...so much fun...My friend Chad whos an awesome swing dancer showed us some moves right before going to the party so we didn't look like complete idiots ...I'm so looking forward to the next time we swing dance...you should try it ;)


Today I actually just lounged around the house did some cleanning,  laundry, worked on bewolf., did things that I don't normally have time to do during the week...Took it easy cause tomorrow is gonna be a big one...wish me luck ;)

I'll be putting up the pics really soon ...;)


No comments:

Post a Comment