Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Seems like forever...





So my boyfriend has been gone alot away on business trips and I must have seen him a total of 5 days in a month and a half and he's finally coming back on Sunday...At first it was nice to have a little time for myself...keeping busy...seeing my friends, but after 7 years of being in a relationship and spending so much time with that one person, sharing all your life's adventures together, I most say I'm missing him like crazy...This week is feeling like forever, it's the never ending week, I'm so looking forward to him coming back, it's like a piece of me has been missing, as crazy as that may sound...

He's truly my best friend, he's the one person I trust and know that no matter what happens to me he will be there...I'm one lucky girl to have this amazing person in my life and sometimes it takes a little time apart to really appreciate and value what we have...I'm forever grateful...elephant shoe xox ;)
Here are some pictures of us over the past 7 years..so many memories..time passes fast...  

No comments:

Post a Comment