Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dear mom...


Top/Bewolf clothing, Skirt/Gift from mom, Shoes/Zara

Happy Mother's Day!!! to all you beautiful mom's out there...

I truly believe that today is the most important holiday of the year for all that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother..I am the women that I am today because of her...she is the person I aspire to be...who I look up to and admire...all that she does is always done with such grace and poise and I can honestly say she is just the most beautiful women inside and out, her courage and strength have surpassed anything I've ever seen before even after all the struggles she has gone through in her life to be the exceptional women that she is completely amazes me...she has given her whole life for her children and always made sure we never lacked anything even when times were rough, I might not have been blessed with a good father but she definitely made up for it and I wouldn't change it for the world ...not only has she been the best mom, a father, but most importantly she's my best friend...Without her I am nothing...she's my heart my strength my soul and I'm am forever grateful for all that she has done for me...I Love you mom xx

No comments:

Post a Comment