Thursday, June 28, 2012

Living the dream...



Hello my lovelies I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately, but boy do I have things to share with you ;) I've recently been living a life changing experience my boyfriend and I have just moved to the Cayman Islands we left everything behind family, friends, work to start this unbelievable new adventure together...we've only arrived here 5 days ago and are staying at a hotel but we just made an offer on a gorgeous new home and are just waiting to sign a few papers I can't wait to take you all on a tour..its directly on the beach I couldn't have asked for a more perfect place...there's  alot of adjusting to do, things are definitely different here...driving is on the opposite side, random turkeys and chickens and huge lizards running wild everywhere, no shopping malls :( ouffff, everything is closed on Sunday, but aside all that I'm really excited to start living a more slow pace and stress free life...I'll have more time to focus on what makes me happy...I'm looking forward to taking you all on this journey with me so stay tune ;)...love you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment