Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hi I'm an artist...

Hello my lovelies,
So as you know recently I decided to change my perception on life and to focus on doing things that bring me happiness and surround myself with good energy I believe that if I look at life with a more positive outlook then positive things will come my way...so this being said I decided to start up drawing and painting again I use to love it I would spend hours on my artwork creating and getting lost in in my thoughts it would totally relax me...I always said that art is a form of expression and what better way to express yourself then through drawings...you just can't go wrong...

So a few days ago I was sitting by the pool listening to music getting inspired and I began to draw I have to say I was a little rusty at first but I ended up getting the hang of it in the end ...it's definitely not my best sketch lol but I had fun doing it and that's all that matters :)...so here it is my masterpiece lollll...

I had such a good time with this that yesterday I went to an art supply store and bought all things to paint...I'm so excited ...not sure what I'm gonna paint yet but I'm so looking forward to starting ...

No comments:

Post a Comment