Thursday, January 23, 2014

Side Braided...

 


Fringe vest, belts & Fringe bag/Bewolf clothing --HERE--, Jeans/Le garage DIY Shred (old), Cowboy boots/Urban Outfiters, Sunglasses/LA fashion district

Let's just say I froze my butt today taking these pictures...lol One things for sure I'm not living in the Cayman's anymore I use to find it hard with the scorching sun & humid weather but I take it back I'll choose heat any day...I'm definitely looking forward to Spring...feels like it can't come fast enough...
I just hate taking pictures inside it's not as pretty, the backgrounds & the lighting are not the same as the outdoors...so til spring a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...;)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my God you froze!! :D But it was worth it! Lovely look and photos :)

    Kiss
    Strawberry Short Skirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're so cute...Thank you so much sweetie...muahhhh Xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww your so sweet Joana thank you so much ...it's a huge compliment coming from you...I You're amazing...Right back at you....muahhhhh Xo

      Delete
  3. Were you trying to melt the snow and ice with your hot looks? :) Though the highlight of this outfit is on your side-braided hair, you are wearing an awesome hippie-style outfit. I dig your style with this cropped top and these sweet flared jeans. The boots are also cool. The fringed vest and handbag greatly compliment your style. You have a lovely body. Awesome hippie style by you!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww John...I can't thank you enough for all the wonderful comments...it truly means the world to me...You're the sweetest...luv ya....muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh XOXOXO

      Delete
  4. What beautiful hair and such lovely style! Visit us over at Raxclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much...I definitely will...;) ...muahhhh Xo

      Delete